So far only pictures of original condition/disassembly. Restoration has not jet begun.
The horn was missing. A used one we got from ebay.
April 12th 2013
Horn is functional. It has to be cleaned only and painted. So far it has been disassembled. The horn ratchet was attached to the armature with a left hand screw. As we did not know that, the screw broke. We drilled a hole in the armature shaft and taped it for a M3 lefthand screw. A right hand screw did not work!
May 11th 2013
Horn bell etc. sanded and repainted wir acrylic laquer. Then erverything reassembled and tested. Nice AHOOGA sound!
February 19th 2015
Horn installed. Nice sound.